Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Haunted Forest 2011

 Every year during the month of October, Mountain Empire Community College hosts a Haunted Forest. It is located behind the college in the large Forest! This yeah I get the pleasure of being apart of it all! Not only have I been helping with the advertising, the facebook fan page, and helping at the front end during operation hours... But I also get the pleasure of taking photos! 


Last night was the first opening night and the turn out was amazing! If you are local and you would like to visit the Haunted Forest this year follow this link to the fan page on facebook where you can find all the information you need. There are directions on how to get there as well! MECC Haunted Forest 


Below I have posted a couple photos from last night!




 To see more photos, please visit Lyn Ross Photography . 


On another note... Now is the best time to book your Fall sessions! The colors outside are just simply AMAZING!! Starting at only $40 per session you get all your photos on a disc, a copyright release form so that you can print your photos anywhere ( or you can print them from my website ) and there is no limit on how many photos you get! As many great photos as I get, you get! So book your session today! Just follow the link above to contact me or you can e-mail me at www.lynrossphotography@yahoo.com .


Until next time, enjoy the Fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment